BRASloids

Welcome to BRASloids blog! They are:
1- Nedan Yuane (値段ユアネ) - model YN01
2- Nedan Yunami (値段ユナミ) - model YN02
3- Yamiruke Lanni (i闇ルケランニ) - model YL03
4- Mirayo San (未来予サン) - model MS04
PROJECTS
Takumanchi Ran (たくマンチラン)
Nedan Yuki (値段雪)

quarta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2012

OTO Problems

Hii~ mYverTi0n here. Well, San's oto.ini is ready, but with fails. I'm linking his acapella 'Koicchi Muite Baby!" to you see. I was thinking, maybe sis make the oto wrong, but she told she didn't. Yuane's oto in in the half, but make she sings the same song in some seconds. I don't think Yuane's problem is oto since i didn't finished.

San's: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nvy5dgzvaa0lw2q
Yuane's: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?xf7ds5gvd34d5fg
As you can see, they try to sing.
ust: nmasao

And, i start to record Yuki. Just because i was bored again OTL But only 'a', 'e', 'i' and 'o' >. >

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário